1. iPhone 8’s new leaks by a Mobile case and screen guard manufacturing company.
2. Unicode 10 will launch 56 new emojis and you will be able to get it on your phone with the next update.
3) New feature in Instagram through which you can keep your live videos public for next 24 hours.
4) Now Android Market support will be end on the devices running on Android 2.0 and below till 30th June and WhatsApp support will be ended for devices running on Android version 2.3 and below till 30th June.
5) Now in US people will get a Google Home free with a Google Pixel phone.
6) Today OnePlus has launched its new OnePlus 5 and I have already given you the post regarding the pricing and specs and the final pricing is :-
6GB + 64GB – ₹32,999
8GB + 128GB – ₹37,999
It will be Exclusively available on Amazon.
Hope you liked the post.
Thanks for reading.
And if you have any questions then ask in the comments section below.
1) Google has confirmed that Android O’s stable version will be released in August 2017 and Motorola has also said that its Moto X Play will get the update. And I think that the Pixel 2 would be released after the launch of Android O only, lets see what happens.
2) Now iOS11 will get one more option to control there location access by have one more option “While using the app” so that the app can use your location when the app is open, which is good as in the previous version you could only deny it or accept it.
3) India comes on Global Rank 15 in terms of 4G reach because of Jio.
4) Samsung Note 8 leak is given above and it is said that it would come with AKG speakers, infinity display and dual camera. We are not able to see the fingerprint scanner.
5) Now if you are in Mumbai, you can pay your Traffic Challan via Paytm as you can see in the above image.
6) Mediatek is going to setup its factory in Bengaluru and it will help it in expansion of its processing company.
That much for today.
Hope you liked the post.
Stay connected for more interesting news.
And as usual if you have any questions regarding this please ask in the comments section below.
1) Sharp has launched its Bezel-Less smartphone in China. But we don’t know much about it.
2) Samsung has launched its 2 new Exenos chips :-
- 9610 – Cortex A73
- 7872 – Cortex A53 (Only in China)
3) Oppo is going to launch its new R11 and R11+ with 20MP Rear and Front Camera, Snapdragon 660, 4GB RAM, 64GB Internal Storage, 5.5″ FHD Screen, 2900mAh battery, Android 7.0 at somewhat of $485 and R11+ have a dual camera, that is the major difference.
4) Lenovo has launched its new ThinkPad series laptops :-
We don’t know the features but it will give upto 20 hrs. Of battery backup and is of approx. ₹40,000 and have fingerprint scanner.
5) Apple has started the production of Apple SE in India.
6) Honor 9 is going to launch in India on 12 June.
7) Honor 6x price drop in India:-
- 13000 – 12000 (1000 drop)
- 16000 – 14000 (2000 drop)
8) In the world only 9.5% of Android phones are running on Noughat and the majority is of Android Lollipop and then Android Marshmallow.
Hope you liked the #1 Tech news.
If you have any questions then ask in the comments section below.