1) BMW is working on its fastest racing drone and says that it would achieve a record speed of 165.2 Miles/hr.
2) Apple has confirmed the dates of WWDC 2k18. The event will start from 4th June and will be ending on 8th June. Stay Tuned for the full coverage.
3) Today Xiaomi Launched its new Redmi 5 which is same as launched in China.
4) Acer has launched its Acer Swift 5, its a light weight laptop as its a successor of Acer Swift Series and weighs only about 970 grams. Its having a 14 inch display and is powered by Intel 8th generation i5 or i7 and has a RAM of 8GB and a 512GB SSD. Its also having a 4670mAh battery which Acer says lasts for about 8th Hours of continues usage. In India its priced for Rs. 79,999.
5) The launch of Vivo V9 Plus has been preponed for 23rd March. The V9 Plus is powered by SD660 SoC and has a 24MP front camea for selfie. Also its having that traditional Notch style design in the front.
6) Nokia can launch its Nokia 7 Plus in India with SD660 SoC and we need to see that at which price does Nokia will launch it in India as when we see the past the Nokia phones are often Overpriced according to the specs they offer.
7) Huawei’s P20 will launch on 27th March with 3 Rear facing camera and we need to see that how it performs in real life and is 3 rear cameras could become a trend for the smartphone market, as the dual cameras trend in the current smartphones was set by Huawei itself in its P9.
8) Fitbit Versa is launched in India at a price of Rs.19999 and it has a battery which could last for almost 4 Days.
9) Micromax Bharat 5 Pro launched with 5000mAh battery, 3GB RAM, 32GB Internal Memory, 13 MP and 5 MP Rear and Front camera. Its priced at Rs.7999
10) OnePlus 6 will come with Cat 16 Modem which can support upto speeds of 1.2GB/s and that’s obvious as its having SD845 SoC.
12) YouTube has rolled out a update for iOS users which supports Dark Theme for YouTube.
13) PUBG is now available for Android users in Beta version. Click here for full step by step installation.
14) Vivo revealed a “Super HDR” which will be coming to future smartphones – V9, which is expected to launch on March 23, is most likely to be the first smartphone with the feature. Vivo says the Super HDR mode will enhance the image-capturing skills of modern-day smartphones and AI plays an important role in it.
Thanks for being here guys!!!
If you have any questions or suggestion please comment it below.
Stay tuned for more such interesting tech related blogs.
Email – email@example.com